Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Gators, dinos, puffs and school

An early morning football pep rally requires coordinating t-shirts.

Joshua loves "puffs". When we put them on his tray, he grabs them up as though he will never have anything else to eat.

As you can see, Joshua graduated to his booster chair for meal time. I think it is much easier to feed him this way since he has gotten so tall.

The conclusion to our 3 part "Behind the Baby" series.

School Update:
Joshua seems to be thriving at school. As you may know nap time used to be a rarely experienced grace at our house until Ms. Susan worked her magic. I don't know what she did but after 3 days of day care Joshua came home taking 2-2 1/2 hour naps each day!
Last week Joshua participated in his first art project. His thumb print flowers are hanging on the wall in his classroom-hopefully we'll get to bring them home and hang them on our refrigerator.

3 comments:

Kenny said...

I disapprove of the onesie Joshua is wearing, and the shirt Dave is wearing.

Camille said...

I must agree with Kenny. You know that you really are our dear friends because we will continue to speak to you even after such a wanton display of shocking behavior. I guess a bulldog shirt might be next? ;)

Kenny said...

Actually, I'm debating refusing to speak to them. This might prove to be too much for me to handle. ;)