Thursday, May 6, 2010

A day behind

It has been a busy week.
This morning while driving to see a patient I realized it was Thursday and I had missed our usual Wednesday posting.
Oops.
So, to our dear dedicated readers,
thanks for your patience.

An attempt at self-spoon-feeding yogurt.
Please note the spoon in the "clean" hand and the amount of yogurt on Joshua's hand and mouth. I don't know how much he actually got in his mouth but he certainly had fun.

The place you end up immediately after self-spoon-feeding yogurt.
We went to Birmingham last weekend for our "mission project" to help Beth fix a few things around her house. Joshua and I didn't do much work at all, we left that to Dave and some friends, but we had a great time.
Joshua loves to dance. I don't remember what (if any) music was playing at the time he sure looks to be feeling the beat.

Aunt B and Joshua is her front yard.

Family portrait in Aunt B's front yard.

A cute little man in Aunt B's front yard.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Sweet boy! He's getting so big :) We miss y'all. Thanks for my bday wishes. Let's plan to catch up soon. When you have a free (ha ha) weekend, call us please!

Kenny said...

I think he needs a set of little finger cymbals (what are those called) in that one picture.