Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thank You Note

Dear Gran and Buddy,

Thanks for coming to my house to see me. I had such a good time visiting you. Thanks for the Thomas the Train book you gave me. I know we read it 1,000 times and that I pushed the noise buttons on it 1,000,000 times but I still love it.
Thanks for going to the playground with me and watching me climb the rock wall. I know it was really hot that day but I had so much fun.

Thanks for sitting by my swimming pool while I splashed around. It was funny when Buddy almost got sprayed by the water.
I had fun kicking the balloon around the house with you both. And Gran is pretty good at playing ball in the hallway. Thanks for playing boo with me. I love to be scared and y'all are good at "getting me."


I'm glad we got to spend time together. See you in a few weeks.
love you,
Joshua

No comments: