Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The things he says...

  • walking into the bathroom, "It is spooky dark in there. It might be a ghost."

  • at the supper table in response to Amelia burning her fingers while making supper, "When I was a little boy, I burned my fingers on my blue oven."

  • having never eaten at McDonalds there was some confusion when Nana pulled into the parking lot and Joshua asked, "is this the farm?" thinking of Old McDonald's Farm".

  • while pointing at Dave's spine, "Yesterday when I was a little boy, I had bones in my back too, Dad."

  • to Dave, "When I was a little boy I put my red hair in that water in the toilet."

  • Counting his Thomas the Train UNO cards...




    still counting those cards...



    taking a break from counting to identify a beloved football hero

    (Joshua also positively identified Lou Hotlz, do you think we watch too much football at our house?



    1 comment:

    The Hunsberger Family said...

    Um...I can't get past the fact that Joshua had never eaten at McDonald's. Send him to Aunt Glo and Uncle Chad's house. We'll introduce him to all kinds of kids meals! The videos are so cute!