Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Recently I heard...

"Mama, allergies make us sick and sometimes germs.  But God heals us so we aren't sick.  Like he healed me when I throwed up at Donuts with Dad at my school.  Curious George was sick from germs because he didn't wash his hands." 

"Dad, I took off my pants because my legs needs to rest."

"Hey mama, look at me.  I am a good guy soldier.  I shoot people!"

Our first attempt at ring bearer duties is this weekend.  We took Joshua to our church tonight so he could practice because earlier this week he said, "Mama, I feel a little nervous about helping Trevor in his wedding."  Tonight after our practice he said, "I don't feel very nervous anymore."  We are hoping for a good showing.  I'm sure there will be pictures and stories from the exciting wedding weekend in next week's blog...stay tuned!

No comments: