Wednesday, June 12, 2013

One Month In

Anna Ruth is 1 month old!  Wow!
She is growing really fast.  She loves to sleep, stare at her brother and spit up.
It is amazing how much laundry a one month old can produce.  One day this week I washed 15 burp cloths, 9 bibs, 6 outfits and 4 blankets...all spit up on in the course of the day.
 
Joshua has enjoyed the festivities surrounding Anna Ruth's birth, especially all the big brother presents he has received.  He and Dave were excited to start putting together a model AT AT walker from Star Wars that had been given as a gift.
 
 
I attempted a few month old photos.

I like this shot because it looks like Anna Ruth is karate chopping the doll.

In this shot, the way Anna Ruth is sitting she looks like a baby doll too.

Anna Ruth and Raggedy Ann are about the same size right now. 
We'll see how that changes over the next month.
 
Joshua has been helping me think of things to give Dave for Father's Day.  So far his suggestions have included: "a Star Wars shirt or belt or pants or shoes because Dad likes Star Wars and maybe I should get a shirt too.  Or maybe super hero stuff.  Like a super hero shirt or pants or even a cup.  And you know, I like super heroes like Dad likes them so maybe I could get a cup too."

No comments: