Tuesday, October 22, 2013

pre-pictures on picture day

Last week as picture day at the daycare.  Joshua came home the night before and said, "Mama, I need to wear my best clothes tomorrow for picture day.  And Anna Ruth needs to look nice too."  I couldn't tell if this was a commentary on how I usually dress them to go to daycare or if Joshua was excited to be in front of the camera.
 
Joshua settled for wearing a new pair of blue jeans and a new shirt.  He was super proud of the way he looked and said, "I think this looks like something dad would wear!"
Anna Ruth wore her ruffle shirt and black leggings.  She also wore some sparkly pink shoes that Joshua insisted be apart of the ensemble.  By the time we made it to the school she had spit up all over herself but from all account her teacher was able to clean her up and she did great for the camera.

No comments: