Wednesday, February 11, 2009

4-weeks old

Joshua is 4-weeks old today. He is growing quickly and I had difficulty getting him to cooperate with taking a good picture. So I have included several pictures showing the struggle. Last week he stretched out showing how much he had grown. Today, he didn't want to have his picture made much less stretch out to show how tall he has gotten.





Aunt B is coming this weekend to keep Joshua Friday night while Dave and I go to a Valentine's Dinner at our church. Then on Saturday we are all going to Jackson for the day to visit. Aunt Glo and Abigail will be there too so I'm sure we will have stories and pictures to post early next week.


We continue to be very blessed by the generosity of people in our church. We have had many wonderful meals brought to us that not only taste good but have allowed me to not worry about dinner several nights a week for the past few weeks. Thank you so much!


This is one of my favorite things to dress Joshua in because it shows off his red hair:

1 comment:

Beth Gladney said...

Aunt B can't wait to come this weekend!! I can not believe how much he has grown. Save a bath for when I am there!! :)