Wednesday, February 25, 2009

6-weeks old

Today Joshua is 6-weeks old. In celebration, the three of us went out for lunch.

Joshua seems to be growing everyday. We have decided that footed outfits may not be the best fashion choice for him as he is too long for the size that fits him best. His little legs have to stay bent in order for him to fit in the 0-3 month size but the 3 month size is way too big for him. I don't know if they make "tall" sizes for babies, but that is what we may need. We have considered cutting the feet out of some of his outfits and putting socks on him instead. (I know, that sounds pretty ghetto.)

This is quite possibly my favorite thing Joshua does...even in his sleep he looks and acts so serious.


Joshua is trying so hard to smile. This morning he was grinning a lot but I couldn't tell if he was doing it on purpose. I attempted to capture the smile-fest on camera and got a few pictures of it but I was mostly too slow and missed the shot.


Here are Dave and Joshua in their camo.

2 comments:

bensmom said...

Looks like Joshua is ready to hunt some skunk ape!

Kenny said...

He looks like he's deep in thought in that one picture.