Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow!

This morning we woke to snow on the ground.


Not knowing how long it would be before it started melting, Dave and I dressed Joshua in his snowbear suit and went outside. While dressing Joshua, Dave commented, "I am glad we don't live in the Northeast where we have to put him in this suit everytime we go anywhere."

Joshua seemed unimpressed by the snow and kept his eyes closed the whole time. As soon as we got back into the warm house, he opened his eyes and was ready to play.

Enjoy the snow where you live (it is melting fast here) and stay warm!

2 comments:

Beth Gladney said...

I am glad y'all had fun in the snow. It definitely did not last long so I am glad y'all got out in it. He looks cute in his bear outfit!

Kenny said...

It was mostly gone here by noon, though it is still around in the shade.

I've seen a picture of Paul w/ some water skis he has skiing down the hill in their yard.

Cloudmount Ski Resort has nothing on Woodland Forest!