Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kickoff Club!

Joshua and Abigail experienced their first kickoff to college football. They had matching Mississippi State T-shirts that were worn during the MSU game
(Go Dawgs!).
Then after the MSU game there was a wardrobe change in to matching Alabama
t-shirts
(Roll Tide!).
Enjoy some photos from the "Kickoff Club" meeting in Coach's End Zone room.

The President and Vice President of the Kickoff Club

Future SEC Commissioner

What is a Hokie anyway?

The best shot of the MSU t-shirt I could get as Joshua climbed up to grab my camera.

Joshua, what does the elephant say?
"Roll Tide!"

1 comment:

Kenny said...

I do not approve of the picture of Joshua in the MSU shirt. (It could be worse I suppose). I need to bring him an Ole Miss shirt to balance out the culture/agriculture.