Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fountain Fun

There is a fountain in a courtyard on MSU's campus that was calling Joshua's name on a warm afternoon this weekend. It is as close as we get to a "splash park" here. We took him to play in it Sunday afternoon. I was unprepared that day. I didn't have my camera and more importantly I had nothing dry to put on Joshua for the ride home. He had a blast though. So Monday morning we took him back, but this time he wore his swim trunks and his hat and I was able to catch a few golden moments on film. When school is in session and the wind isn't blowing too hard, the fountain is turned up a little higher. I am going to try to get Joshua back over there to play in the taller water one day.

After watching a little World Cup Soccer, Joshua wants to kick everything.

(be sure to check out the next post-it's new too!)

1 comment:

Kenny said...

I really need to get down and see my surrogate nephew again!