Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's All About Me

Sunday at lunch we asked Joshua what he learned about at church that morning. The conversation went like this...

Amelia: "Joshua what story from the Bible did Ms. Edna Joy read you this morning?
Joshua: "About me."
Dave: "About you? What story was that?"
Joshua: "I gather my people together and lead them around the city not one but three times. And the last day I tell them to make the big tall wall fall down to the ground."
Dave: "What was the name of the city you marched around?"
Joshua: "Battle of Jericho."
Amelia: "Did you tell the people to make lots of noise?"
Joshua: "No, I tell them to play trumpets."
Dave: "Were those horns loud?"
Joshua: "Not horns dad, trumpets. They were very, very loud and they hurt my ears. And the big tall wall fall down to the ground."

~there is another new post below too~

No comments: