Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Say What?

~
Joshua: "Dad, what is that on your neck?"
Dave: "A mole"
J: "It looks like a meatball."
D: "Thanks, now brush your teeth."
~
In response to Amelia saying "there sure are a lot of mosquitoes out here tonight"  Joshua replies, "I don't get bites by mosquitoes because I have good eyes and can see them and they go away because my eyes are like scare eyes to mosquitoes."
~
Joshua: "Mama, does Joseph have a wallet?"
Amelia: "Joseph who?"
J: "Joseph in the Bible."
A: "I'm not sure if he had a wallet.  Why?"
J: "Joseph in the Bible had lots of money and food to help him brothers.  And a rainbow robe.  Maybe when the Bible has holes in it and I am in the Bible, and there is magic, I can talk to Joseph to see if he has a wallet with money or just money in his pocket."
A: OK. 
~

No comments: