Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Celebrating Kindergarten

School has been something Joshua looked forward to everyday. He adjusted to kindergarten the moment he walked in the door. He loved his teachers and classmates. He loved learning and helping. Joshua did great in kindergarten!
His school hosted a celebration for all kindergartners. 

Joshua with some of his classmates.

the processional

Each child was introduced by his/her teacher

Coach and Nana came for the celebration. 
Joshua was asked to help lead the classes in reciting the Sudduth chant.


I am a proud Sudduth student.
I care about my school.
I care about what I do.
I care about being the best I can be.
I care about others and I care about me.


On the last day of school, Joshua got in the car and said, "Mom, is it ok that when I think about my last day of kindergarten I am excited and sad at the same time? Because I am growing up fast...a lot faster than most people do."

We are grateful to Mrs. Pelletier and Mrs. Avant for being the perfect teachers for Joshua.
First grade here we come!

No comments: